I was moping so much when I made my first You Say, We Say playlist, because Royseven had broken up two days earlier. In my defence, Royseven were fucken great.
I don’t think I’ve made a conscious effort to listen to music all week (work has the same 3 ska songs on repeat all day every day, and it’s a bit of a musical turn-off). However, I have had various songs from Blind Pilot’s 3 Rounds and a Sound album so that is my album recommendation for today!
As for the playlist, it’s Royseven again!
I’ve had my fill, I’ve had my fun, I’ve had enough of everyone.
- Duke Special – Freewheel
- Modest Mouse – Missed the Boat
- Bell X1 – The Great Defector
- Biffy Clyro – Shock Shock
- Heathers – Remember When
- Two Door Cinema Club – You’re Not Stubborn
- Kodaline – Love Like This
- Royseven – You Say, We Say
- The Blizzards – Show Me the Science
- Elbow – The Bones of You
- Royseven – We Should Be Lovers
- Blur – Parklife
- Royseven – You Can’t Hide That
- Muse – Exo-Politics
- This Club – I Won’t Worry
- Arctic Monkeys – You Probably Couldn’t See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me
- Walking on Cars – Don’t Mind Me
- Royseven – Walls
- The Riptide Movement – Elephant In The Room
- Delorentos – Stop
- The Coronas – Real Feel
- Foo Fighters – Wheels
- Royseven – We March On
- Delorentos – Everybody Else Gets Wet
- The Dandy Warhols – Bohemian Like You